Our mission is to bring unforgettable experiences to our guests through active adventures and cultural exchange
• Empower others to be adventurous.
• Preserve nature as our most precious possession.
• Know safety, no injury.
• Embrace the cultural exchange.
PGI Greenland provides active adventures all year around in Ilulissat and Disko bay
- Full day in Oqaatsut to live the Arctic nature and Inuit culture paddling among icebergs, visiting an authentic settlement and enjoying a traditional Greenlandic lunch.
- Evening kayak tour in Ilulissat to experience the famous icebergs coming from the Ilulissat Icefjord (UNESCO World Heritage Site) from your kayak under the light of the midnight sun
- Be an arctic adventurer and ride the old trail mail track with snow mobile. Cross the frozen sea to reach Oqaatsut: an authentic Inuit settlement where less than 40 hunters and fishermen live all year around.
- Snowmobiling night tours: On winter evenings with clear sky, the beautiful northern lights often appear in Ilulissat. Going out to experience this natural phenomenon is a unique experience in your holiday that you cannot miss. Plus if you are riding a snow scooter is indeed, going wild to the extra mile!!
- Ice Cap Experience or the epic adventure of your lifetime. Ride a snowmobile across fields and hills full of snow, hike in rough glaciers and climb on blue ice. Discover the wildest side of Greenland in winter with all the safety of the professional and experienced PGI Greenland team
- Panorama hikes. Experience the Greenland’s spectacular nature and wildlife out of the tourist marked circuits to enjoy the most exclusive views of the Kangia (UNESCO area)
- Snow shoes day hikes. Do you want to experience the unique UNESCO world heritage area at llulissat , but it is winter? Go off-pist and joins us in this amazing guided hike with snowshoes exploring the most exclusive winter spots.!!
- Snow shoes night tours. Led by our guide and provided with a headlight and snowshoes you walk next to the gigantic icebergs, distanced enough from the city lights to enjoy the magic wonder of the northern lights.
Climbing and Mountaineering
- For the adventurous ones that want to be challenged and enjoy the Ilulissat Icefjord in a new and active way, we recommend our ice or rock climbing and alpinism routes all year around