This website is provided by:
DK-1401 Copenhagen K
Telephone: +45 32 83 38 85
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that many websites use to recognize your computer each time. A cookie is a passive file and cannot spread viruses or other malicious programs.
Google Analytics cookies improve the service
Other cookies on greenland.com
Visit Greenland does not put cookies on greenland.com themselves. Only cookies from third party plugins (software programs/features) are used on the site:
- Youtube.com (embedded videos)
- Maps.google.com (by use of the interactive Google maps)
- Addthis.com (share box at the top of the pages)
Seasonal third party cookies:
- Specificclick.net tracking (from specificmedia.dk). Are only active in connection with online campaigns, which will appear on the homepage of greenland.com
- surveymonkey.com third party cookies in connection with the annual user survey that runs for 1-2 months a year. If a user survey is running, it will be shown the first time you visit the site after the survey has started.
How long are the cookies kept on greenland.com?
Cookies automatically delete themselves after a certain number of months (it can vary), but they are renewed after each visit.
Do you want to know more?
To learn more about what cookies are, how you can block them, and how to delete them, then we recommend you visit the website www.whatarecookies.com