1. Access to and use of this site, www.greenland.com, is provided by Visit Greenland subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect when you first use this site. Visit Greenland reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Whilst Visit Greenland endeavors to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Visit Greenland will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
5. Whilst Visit Greenland endeavors to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Visit Greenland does not accept any liability for error or omission. Information on this web site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. This web site does not constitute an offer or contract. Price and availability of information is subject to change without notice.
6. Part of this site contains materials and information submitted to Visit Greenland by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials and information submitted directly or indirectly for inclusion on this site complies with national and relevant foreign law. Visit Greenland can not guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency of the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
7. All illustrative material, artwork, photographs and texts etc. made available from this site made available by independent local or regional partners or by the organizers of events are not a responsibility of Visit Greenland. The local and regional partners have to Visit Greenland declared that the material does not infringe third party's rights.
8. Any communication or material you post or transmit to Visit Greenland over the Internet is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Upon the transmission of any personal information to Visit Greenland, including but not limited to, name(s), address(es), telephone number(s), e-mail address(es), identification number(s), etc. you expressly grant permission to Visit Greenland, and its affiliates to use such information for any lawful purpose. By transmitting or posting any communication or material to this site, you agree that Visit Greenland and any of its affiliates may use your communication as material for any purpose, including reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Visit Greenland and any of its affiliates will not have the responsibility to respond to messages posted at this site. Furthermore, posting or transmittal of any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violation of any law is strictly prohibited.
9. Visit Greenland shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
10. Visit Greenland accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
11. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions in full.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Danish law. Any legal action or proceeding for any purpose concerning these Terms and Conditions or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Denmark.
this article useful
Your feedback important to us.